Wednesday 11 April 2012

DKNY Be delicious


Being fed up with my beloved heavy, sickening and strong winter fragrances I set out to find something flowery, light and fresh but not particularly lollipop sweet or fruity. 

My search for springtime refreshment concluded with getting my first bottle of DKNY Be delicious. I'm not head over heels about this perfume, I'd rather get something more flowery but this one was reasonably priced and it's fresh and green and optimistic. Instead of bouquet of flowers I got abasket of veggies, I can smell the distinct note of cucumbers very well but it's actually very nice. Good fragrance for day wear, not too strong but lasts all day.

I'm encouraged and I'm planning to get the pink, floral one when I have some money to spare. 



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment