Thursday 5 April 2012

Korean goodies: Scandal Rose&Vanilla BB Pact


Scandal Rose&Vanilla BB Pact is a faintly rose-scented face powder with SPF 30. Packed in a bright pink compact with a mirror and a spongey kind of puff nicely separated from the product .


What I like about the product is the fact that it's very soft, applies easily, instantly creates flawless look and matifies well. I also like the fact that it has high sun protective properties.


What I dislike about it is that it sometimes turns cakey or looks very dry matte. Also the shade is very light beige which makes my face look very pale. I'd love to use it in the summer but I wonder if it'd be possible if I tan even a bit. This powder is by no means sheer or translucent and I suppose I'll look ghostly or sickly if I insist on using it on holiday.


For the time being I like this powder very much. Very handbag friendly, good for touch ups during the day.


EDIT: I've just tried it on bare skin and it looks wonderful, though fair. This is gonna be perfect for hot, sweaty summer days when wearing foundation seems to be the last thing I need! 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment