Thursday 19 April 2012

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-in Scrub - review

I won't deny that I bought Tony Moly facial scrub simply cause I found the packaging irresistible. The product comes in a mug which looks like a real mug full of delicious cappuccino with a milky heart formed on top by some crafty waiter. To open the packaging you need to unscrew the top part et voila, the scrub is there!
The scrub is brown gel-like substance with tiny granules embedded in it which smells insanely of coffee. You are supposed to massage your face till the scrub changes its colour from dark brown to milky beige. When you do so you feel pleasant warmth on your skin. Then you wash it off.
 It's supposed to remove impurities from the pores, nourish with milk proteins, and of course exfoliate. The peeling effect is surprisingly subtle, the grains are tiny and soft and they actually dissolve on my face so I think calling it a scrub is misleading cause it doesn't scrub. Which doesn't mean it doesn't work. Quite the contrary.
It exfoliates my face nicely without causing irritations leaving my skin incredibly soft and simply looking and feeling better. It takes only a minute or two to apply and remove and makes such a difference. I'm really glad I got it.

The plastic box the product comes in gives detailed information about how to use the scrub in English an a full list of ingredients.

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment