Monday 14 May 2012

Avene Cleanance Gel for oily, blemish-prone skin


I've never been particularly picky about what I wash my face with but Avene Cleanance Gel has just won my heart. This is a product intended for oily or blemished skin and from my experience I know that products of this kind tend to be quite harsh and drying. This is absolutely not the case with Avene gel wash. It's an extra mild gel which turns into foam which washes my face delicately, leaving it cleansed and incredibly soft. The best cleansing gel I've ever used. I'm definitely getting a full sized bottle even though the price exceeds what I normally spend on cleansers. It's worth it!
The only thing I don't really like is the smell. Not that it's bad but it reminds me of my boys' baby products. I feel a mature woman needs to be pampered in a slightly different way.

Review based on amini-sized product contained in my May Glossybox.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article. Dermatologista

    ReplyDelete