Thursday 17 May 2012

Dermika floral body scrub


Dermika is a Polish cosmetic company which started off with low-priced drugstore skincare products and is now targeting a more high-end market and distributing certain lines of their products through Sephora and Douglas, obviously with higher price tags.
So I got this mini product with my Glossybox and I was really happy to test it as currently I don't have any exfoliators and I need one especially that I've started using self-tanning products and exfoliation is the key to make fake tan even.
I find this body scrub an average kind of product. It is a creamy substance with quite harsh grains which look like crushed walnut shells to me (but might as well be anything else, I didn't bother to check). It leaves my skin moisturised and exfoliated and above all, smelling pleasantly flowery. This is a decent product but it doesn't stand out from its competitors. I would consider getting a full-sized product if it hadn't been for the price. Almost £10 for 200ml of an average kind of product is a bit too much. For this price I'd rather go for one of Body Shop body scrubs, which are always an excellent choice.

Based on a Glossybox mini-product.

No comments:

Post a Comment