Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dr Brandt Flexitone BB Cream: review


Today I'd like to review another sample of BB Cream from Sephora. When I expressed my interest in Estee  Lauder BB Cream my favourite assistant suggested Dr Brandt Flexitone BB Cream to me. I thought a sample wouldn't do any harm and the product itself might be of might be of interest to me.

I'm glad I got the sample cause now I know the product is definitely not for me.
Here's what I found out:

  • moussy consistency
  • lightweight, seems watery when applied
  • there's only one shade available, the colour is the most unflattering kind of graige. Oxidisized immediately onthe back of my hand, turned reddish when sheered out, kind of scary actually
  • much too dark for my skin tone, failed to self-adjust, looked as if I've overdone with self-tan, though the tone was more of reddish brown than the self-tan yellow
  • worst of all in spite of lightweight and watery texture it was too greasy for my liking, I was unable to control shine on a warm but not hot, sunny, non-humid day. My face was sticky and looked sweaty in spite of setting face make-up with powder.


The sample I received was very generous, I think it would be sufficient for at least one week of daily applications but one time was enough for me. I'm gonna pass this to my mum, perhaps she likes it.



No comments:

Post a Comment