Sunday 20 May 2012

I COLONIALI fizzy bath


I Coloniali fizzy bath tablet  is a product I absolutely adore. You drop the tablet in your bath and you get  a couple of minutes of soaking in green fizzy water with such a gorgeous scent! It's hard to describe but it's very relaxing and invigorating at the same time. The tablets have also moisturising properties, they make my skin smooth and soft.
I also use a quarter of the pill to make a lovely soak for my hands and feet before my mani or pedi, they do excellent job there as well.
The tablets are sold separately, at the price of approximately $1.5 or  £1 so I can always get one when I need it and it doesn't ruin the budget.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment