Tuesday 29 May 2012

Korean Goodies: Skinfood Paltinum Grape Cell White Essence - a review


This review is based on a sample received from one of my favourite E-bay sellers. 

First of all, the sample was very small,it was barely sufficient for two applications so I'll describe the emulsion in terms of texture and immediate result rather than describe its whitening properties.

Platinum Grape Cell White Essence is a very watery liquid which smells of nothing in particular except alcohol. When you apply you noticethat it's slightly grainy as if it contained some very finely milled powder or starch. 

Dries very quickly, leaves no stickiness on the skin. I think it's suitable for oily skin types when followed with an appropriate face cream or just a BB cream.

If someone asked me to blind test this product I would describe it as some product of troubled skin regime, perhaps a pore diminishing toner. I'm not gonna purchase it full-size cause I see no need for such product with quite a high price tag.   

No comments:

Post a Comment