Friday 1 June 2012

Circle lenses: EOS Max Pure Gray and Brown

Today I'd like to review my new circle lenses, EOS Pure Brown and Gray. These lenses figured on my wishlist on top position and when I saw them at promotional price at lensvillage.com I decided to grab two pairs, gray and brown.
EOS Max Pure Brown

EOS Max Pure Brown (on blue eye - left, on green eye- right)
I found the browns quite disappointing. I'd really hoped for brown eyes but unfortunately the colour in the centre of the lens is quite sheer so the brown colour is limited to the dark ring around the iris. Moreover these lenses fail to blend with my natural eye colour. My eyes are naturally different colours. It's not so bad on my green eye, whereas these lenses look weird on my blue eye. Blue in the centre, chocolate brown on the outside. I'm sure these lenses would satisfy someone with brown or green eyes fully. The enlargement is great and I like the comfort of wearing, though I wear my lenses for about 12 hours daily and my eyes tend to get a bit dry towards the end of the day. Nothing that a drop or two wouldn't solve.
EOS Max Pure Gray
EOS Max Pure Gray (on blue eye - left, on green eye- right) 

The grays blend with my eye colour way better. They give huge enlargement, without make-up they look really funky but eye make-up, particularly mascara helps balance the size of the iris and the size of the eye itself. I find these lenses comfortable, easy to put on and remove.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete