Thursday 21 June 2012

Circle lenses: Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (Bambi series)



I was eyeing these lenses for quite some time but when pinkyparadise.com offered them at half price I had no other option but to get them. I also used a promotional code which granted a "mystery gift"  which in my case turned out to be something that holds hair while doing make-up but in practice it's a piece of broad piece of velcro which really does hold my hair in place but gets tangled in my thin curly hair and is hard to pull out. I was also sent a cute animal lens case. 
Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey: front
Now on to the lenses themselves.
These lenses are fairly large for me with 15mm diameter.  They are 3-colour kind of lenses with yellowish shade in the centre, opaque light gray in the centre and a dark outer ring. The design is clearly visible in the pictures so I don't think I need to describe it. 

Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey: reverse
They are a bit difficult to pop into the eye because of their size but once they're in they're very comfortable and I can wear them all day long. They blend really nicely with my blue and green eyes but look kind of spooky without make-up. Quite heavy make-up, the darker the better, evens the proportions out. 

I must say I do understand the popularity of these lenses. They make a statement without being too weird. The colour is so opaque that I believe these look great on all eye colours. I really like the design and would love exactly the same lenses but with a smaller diameter.



velcro hair holder (don't waste money on this, use a pin)
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment