Wednesday 27 June 2012

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

I like to smell of flowers in spring and in summer so DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom turned out to be a perfect option for me cause it smells like.... fresh blossom! Neither too sweet nor too heavy, doesn't smell like candy floss and it's not musky at all. I'm not gonna try to list all the flowers I can smell here but I'll just say it's like the essence of all of them together. 
Moreover, I got the perfume in a 15ml bottle which is more than enough for the summer and it didn't cost a fortune.
I like the simple round bottle with the silver lid, the only problem is that it's hard to open.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment