Friday 22 June 2012

Inglot blue eyeshadows (pearl) #429 and #428 : review & swatches


Inglot #429 (left) and #428 (right)

Here are two Inglot pearl eyeshadows trom their blue range.

#429 is frosty, cool-toned whitish baby blue, although it's a very light shade it's highly pigmented and opaque. The formula is very creamy which goes on like butter.
# is cool-toned dark blue. I don't know why in the swatch it looks patchy and not pigmented enough but it actually applies smoothly and the colour is really intense. This eyeshadow is also creamy and soft.
Both of these eyeshadows perform well over an eyeshadow base, and last on my oily lids for at least 6 hours without creasing or fading..

Inglot #429 (left) and #428 (right)

Below you can see eye make-up made using these two eyeshadows: #429 on the lid and #428 on the crease and as a liner along the lashes, both were used on the lower lid as well.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment