Sunday 24 June 2012

Inglot silver and black eyeshadows #143, #498, #391: review + swatches

Inglot #143, #498, #391
Here comes another set of Inglot eyeshadows with which you can create a classic smoky eye look.

# 143 is a medium silver pearl which looks pretty dark when applied. This is why I like it. Many silvers look like whitish glitter and this one doesn't. 
#498 is anthracite pearl, a very nice shade for contouring. Almost black, with silvery shine.
These two eyeshadews are pigmented, blendable and last all day (with primer). They make a very nice   classic match.

# 391 is matte black. This is the proper black not leaning towards blue, green nor brown. Powdery soft, pigmented and blendable. There's nothing unusual about this shade but if you're looking for a cheap black eyeshadow this is the one!

Inglot #143, #498, #391

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment