Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel: review

Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel

I've said times and times again that I feel sentimental about The Body Shop and I'm always tempted to get something from them but later I feel disappointed. 

I bought the Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel because I'd run out of my Skinfood oil cleanser and I needed to get a replacement quick. I dropped in to TBS store and asked them if they had something like this. The shop assistant recommended this gel cause it's not actually a gel, it's a gel to oil formula. What you squeeze out of the bottle is a white gel of very soft smell which when you massage it against your skin turns into oil. Rinse it with water et voila. 
This is actually a very nice product. True to its name it leaves skin softened and cleansed. After rinsing my skin is less oily than after using oil cleansers. Moreover I haven't had any breakouts since I started using it. The only problem is that I love cleansing oils cause they remove waterproof and non-waterproof eye make-up without any pulling, dragging, scrubbing etc. TBS gel is useless in this respect cause to make it work you need to rub this gel into your skin to turn it into oil. I guess I don't need to say that I don't quite enjoy rubbing amything around my eyes. I tried doing it, just to see if it works, but most of my make-up stayed put, just smudged a little.

All in all this is an excellent product if you like to remove your make-up with a cotton pad and then cleanse your face. I personally won't repurchase.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment