Tuesday 17 July 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Facial Water Vita-B cream compared to Vita-CB cream


Skinfood Facial Water Vita-B cream 

After testing a sample of Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C cream (reviewed here) I was determined to find out what the difference between these two was and it looked like Vita-B was intended for oily skin, whereas Vita-C for the more moisture-thirsty one.Well, I suppose it's the other way round.
Skinfood Facial Water Vita-B cream 

Skinfood Facial Water Vita-B cream 

As you can see in the picture below Vita-B is much thicker in consistency whereas Vita-C is almost a clear gel. Vita-B is much snmoother in application, leaves my skin softer and better moisturised but I can't use it under make-up because of the film it leaves. Vita-C absorbs completely within a minute or so and I can start doing make-up. Vita-C has no particular smell but Vita-B has a strong, pleasant scent which I associate with freshness (kind of citrus smell). So having both wouldn't be a waste of money in my case, I use the Vita-B in the evening and I could use the Vita-C in the morning. If I were to make a choice I'd choose the Vita-B one, even though I can't use it under make-up. It's richer and you can clearly see the results after using this one.
Vita-B (left) Vita-C (right)

Here's what the manufacturer says about Vita-B cream. I like the idea of using it cooled as a refreshing mask pack, but I still hold on to my idea that it helps to alleviate the unusual dryness and discomfort resulting from it but I don't see how such a rich formula could help oil control. 


And here's the description from the packaging of the Vita-C cream. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment