Tuesday 17 July 2012

Korean Goodies: Skinfood Grape Cell White Cream review



Platinum Grape Cell White Cream is a product I'd never choose for myself cause whitening is the last thing I need but I must say I see the reason why Platinum Grape Cell series is the most expensive line within Skinfood product range. The sample I used was too small to evaluate any long-term whitening effect, as far as the immediate one is concerned- there's none. But what I could see was that the cream has a wonderful consistency, it glides on the skin so smoothly and leaves it moisturised and so soft. The cream leaves an extra smooth film on the skin, but it's non-greasy and non-sticky. The cream has a nice, fresh fruity smell. Generally speaking the cream is a pleasure to use.


This review was based on a complimentary sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment