Monday 2 July 2012

Shit happens!


It's not the first time our holidays have been ruined by our boys' sickness. We were supposed to spend two lovely weeks in the countryside but pneumonia and bronchitis grounded us in our flat which gets so hot in this weather. Apart from coughing and strange heaving of their chests the boys show no symptoms of  sickness, tiredness, weakness you normally display when you're seriously ill. Quite the contrary, they keep running wild, screaming their lungs out, playing tricks on me, enjoying their comradeship, making their first anti-parental pacts. I'm at my wits end. I wonder how I'll survive till the end of the week. Going to the doc today and hope he'll at least let us take short walks, although I'm not sure if it's the best solution for pneumonia.


2 comments:

  1. Hope the little guys get better

    Www.klayerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Thank you for your concern, you're sweet!

      Delete