Tuesday 7 August 2012

Bourjois Levres Contour lip liner # 18 Framboise exquise review and swatches

I'm not a lip liner person but this summer I bought a couple of liners to enhance and prolong the performance of my glosses. I bought this one to add more vibrancy to my Chanel lip gloss in Jalousie but then I somehow managed to loose my Jalousie and now I'm left with the lip liner.
Theoretically the shade is supposed to be strawberry red (framboise) but my idea of strawberry is completely different. The shade is very definitely mid-tone pink leaning towards red or raspberry. 
As far as the quality of the liner is concerned this is a decent liner but very far from my HG MUFE liners. It's soft and applies smoothly and it doesn't have a particularly drying effect on my lips. But on the other hand this liner doesn't set like MUFE liners and it definitely doesn't last as long. It looks pretty when combined with a number of glosses but I can't say it prolongs their performance that much. I don't experience much feathering so I can't say whether this liner prevents it or not.

All in all it's an average decent lip liner with a nice shade that combines well with a number of glosses.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment