Wednesday 8 August 2012

Circle lenses: Puffy 3 Tones violet (aka Shinny Violet Dueba) review


Puffy 3 Tones violet
Here's a pair of lenses I wanted to try out for quite a while, not in violet, however, but in gray but since the grays were sold out when I was making my last order and I needed something to top up my choice to get free shipping I picked those instead.
Puffy 3 Tones violet
These lenses make no claims to be natural so forget about that, but if you 'd like something fancy these are the choice for you. I actually like the shade very much. Putting the colour aside these are very beautifully designed lenses. As you can see in the close-up photo above the inner circle is of made of a melange of brown shades, the central part is bright violet and the limbal ring is dark purple towards black. Such design offers good blendability and nice enlargement. I'm sure that if the colour was more natural these would blend excellently with a large variety of eye colours. The colour of these lenses is one of the more opaque shades I've seen so they don't change their shade much after you pop these in your eyes.

These lenses are 14.5 mm in diameter, could be smaller and still have the same enlarging effect cause there's about 1mm of clear space between the dark ring and the edge. They are rather thick and stiff, which makes them very easy to appy cause they keep their shape while on your finger. I find them very comfortable, I wear them for about 12 hours a day and only occasionally need a drop or two.

I absolutely love the design of these lenses and for sure I'm gonna get the grays when they become available.
Puffy 3 Tones violet



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment