Sunday 12 August 2012

Clarins Hydra Quench Rich Cream Review

Clarins never disappoints. Although the sample of Hydra Quench Rich Cream was a total miss for me both as regards my skin type and the season ( I live in cold climate but not in summer) I did try it out and was completely astonished at how nicely it worked for me. Obviously, this is not a kind of cream I'd use under make-up cause my skin is too oily for that but I used it before bed time and it worked fine.
Contrary to what I'd expected of a cream meant for extremely dry skin it didn't feel heavy or make my skin greasy and shiny, it was just very moisturising! The cream promises nothing like counteracting wrinkles or any particular nourishment but if your skin is thirsty this is the perfect choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment