Wednesday 8 August 2012

Glossybox August 2012

Items in a sequence reflecting my level of satisfaction:
1. Schwarzkopf Professional BC Oil miracle shampoo
2. Kryolan for Glossybox Lipstick Fashion
3. Clinique All about Eyes (this cream doesn't work for me but I appreciate the fact that it was added to the Glossybox)
4. L'Occitane Gel Douche Verbena (will be useful during our forthcoming trip to Warsaw)

and now a couple of products I'm barely happy with
5. L'Occitane Soap with verbena leaves- I don't use soaps but I might give this one a go since it has some exfoliating properties
6. Charmine Rose body scrub, a salon exclusive product by a Polish company I'm not familiar with, too expensive to make me interested
7. Clarena Push up bust cream, same thing: expensive Polish product of low availability and no established brand name, moreover the same brand was featured in June Glossybox.

Overall I'm less than excited by my Glossybox. Only products marked 1 and 2 caught my real interest, others are simply practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment