Wednesday 1 August 2012

Korean goodies: Innisfree tangerine blossom perfumed body essence review

Innisfree tangerine blossom perfumed body essence

When you get a product like a perfumed body milk or essence you understand that it's main asset is gonna be the smell. And indeed the Innisfree tangerine blossom perfumed body essence smells like hell. I might not be in the position to judge as I've got no idea what tangerine blossom smells like but to me this smell is so artificial that it irritated my nostrils. What's more I didn't like the smell at all.
The essence itself is a very watery liquid which absorbs very quickly, which is good in the morning, when you're in a hurry and can't wait for hours to put your clothes on. But on the other hand this essence has hardly any moisturising properties so I don't see the point of using it. Especially that it smells so bad.
So the verdict is: save your money and spend it on something else.

This review was based on a sample received with one of my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment