|Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit|
I thought I'd review the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in a form of fors and cons which will quickly show what I think of it.
- sheer to medium in coverage but evens out the skin tone beautifully
- nice shade of neutral beige, no strong pink or yellow or gray undertones
- it's a mineral BB cream so I suppose it's healthier for the skin
- SPF 30
- quite runny, it's a matter of taste whether you like it or not
- pleasant smell, not strong enough to irritate anybody
- settles in my pores, I have this issue with many foundations but there are some which don't
- it's meant for dry skin I suppose and mine is oily, this BB cream is comparable to the one by Garnier in how it turns my face into an oilslick. I tested it on a cold day, I can't even think of what it'd look like if it was hotter here
- the shade, even though it blends well and self-adjusts nicely, is too light for me in the summer, may a better match in winter
So it's a "no" for me but I'd seriously consider getting it full size if my skin was of a drier kind.
Disclosure: based on a complimentary sample