Saturday 29 September 2012

Clinique Even Better clinical Dark Spot Corrector review

There has been a lot of fuss about this sample which was added to Douglas Box of Beauty. According to the information on Douglas website it was supposed to be a 15 ml sample (so half  the size of the original packaging) whereas what arrived was a 7ml tube. The company failed to compensate in any reasonable way but I can't be bothered cause I don't feel I need this product at all.
Having read the instructions carefully I still couldn't figure out how exactly I am supposed to use this product. The cream was defined as a serum so I gathered it should be used on bare skin, followed up with my regular moisturiser. However, I'm not sure whether this is necessary cause the substance is silky smooth and quite rich. It was a bit runny and each time I dispensed too much but  it applied like a dream. I'm not in need of such a product at all but I tested it for about two weeks to see what would happen. I didn't notice any evening out of my skin tone nor did my redness disappear. Instead I suffered from a severe breakout exactly in the area where I used the cream which dissappeared as soon as I stopped using the cream.
This is most unfortunate cause I really like the silkiness of the formula. Even if the cream is not targeted at my skin concerns it was such a pleasure to use. But the breakout did more damage than the good the serum could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment