Tuesday 18 September 2012

Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2 in 1 Roll-on #01 review

This is my second encounter with this Garnier Roll-on concealer. 
First time I bought it a couple of years ago and due to unclear description on the product packaging I was lead to believe this was a tinted eye-cream, not a concealer. Applied on my bare skin it looked horribly dry and brought to existence wrinkles I didn't have then. I hated this stuff and it found its way to the bin after a couple of uses.
Then I incidentally read a number of reviews on makeupalley.com and saw that this product was classified as an undereye concealer. The reviews were so good that when I saw this roll-on on 50% off sale I was tempted to give it another go. 
This time it works. I apply it over my regular eye cream and it evens out the skin tone under my eyes and takes down the redness without drying my skin out or accentuating my wrinkles. I don't set this concealer with powder cause powders tend to have strong drying effect in my under eye area but the Garnier concealer  looks naturally radiant without looking greasy, moreover it doesn't make my mascara smudge so I see no point of powdering it.
I use only a tiny bit, definitely rolling this thing under my eyes releases too much product. With such sparse use the coverage is light to medium but that's just enough for me.
This Garnier concealer is not my HG product but it's one of the best I've tried so far.  

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment