Friday 7 September 2012

OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? review & swatches

OPI nailpolish in ..... is my winner within the autumn 2012 Germany collection. This is a fairly unique and beautiful shade. It photographs much brighter, almost red orange whereas in real life it seems to be muted fiery orange with lovely shimmer. Contradiction in terms? That's what it is!
The formula on this polish was fairly good, two thickish coats are enough for good coverage. It also lasted really long on my nails, showing only minor wear marks on the edges but no chipping whatsoever.
I haven't been able to find a dupe in my collection but I'd advise you to be careful with Orly Flicker from their new Fired Up collection.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment