Thursday 13 September 2012

Osmo Silverising Conditioner review

One of my favourite conditioners ever! I always use it in conjunction with my Fudge Violet shampoo so it's quite hard for me to estimate how effective it is as far as removing brassy shades in my hair is concerned. The conditioner is not madly violet like the shampoo, it's basically white with violet tones in it.
But what I really like about this conditioner is how it works. After using this conditioner my hair is tangle free, smooth and shiny. This conditioner may not enhance the curls in my hair but it certainly provides the moisture and nourishment it needs. Excellent stuff!




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment