Thursday 27 September 2012

Thierry Mugler Radiant Body Lotion review

I'm absolutely in love with Alien by Thierry Mugler. I've run out of my last bottle and was kind of missing the fragrance so when I saw this was one of the products contained in September Douglas Box of Beauty I immediately decided to grab one.
And I couldn't be more happy I did. This stuff is richly perfumed and smells just as amazing as the perfume itself. I don't think this body lotion has particularly strong moisturising properties, it sinks in very quickly leaving no trace on the skin apart from the fragrance and.... lots of shimmer!
This body lotion is an excellent choice for Saturday night outings. Shower, lotion which absorbs so quickly you can put your clothes on immediately, and lots of shimmer on your skin which comes to life reflected in artificial light.
Great fancy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment