Friday 28 September 2012

Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Natural Curls Styling-spray

Umberto Gianini Natural Curls Styling Spray promises to stimulate bouncy curls and what's more revive wilted curls 'the day after'. I hardly ever wash my hair in the morning so I'm constantly on the lookout for some products which would make my hair look nice and fresh just after I wake up.
None of it can be said about the product I'm reviewing. This spray made my hair very dry and not curly at all. Frizzy haystack is the term that describes it best.
The only good thing about this spray is the smell. I found it very pleasant but a word of warning for those of you who don't like highly fragranced stuff: this is like hair perfume. Neutralizes cigarette odour from the party you had the night before!
To conclude: this thing is a good hair perfume or dry shampoo but hopeless at styling curls.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment