Saturday 20 October 2012

Affordable make-up: Essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow #07 Jim-me Blue Review

Jim-Me-Blue is a new shade within Essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow range. I'm a big fan of these eyeshadows because for a couple of bucks you get a product the quality of which is comparable to the quality of highly branded products. 


Jim-Me-Blue does not disappoint. It's a baby blue with cornflowery purple undertones and silvery sheen. Texturewise it's pearl blue eyeshadow with tiny silver glitter. Very pretty on its own, though I like to use it as a base both for pearl and matte eyeshadows.

The eyeshadow is very soft and applies effortlessly just using my finger. When applied over a primer and set with powder eyeshadow it lasts throughout the day, but unfortunately without a primer and eyeshadow to set it fades within an hour on my oily hooded lids.

Nevertheless, I'm absolutely in love with this eyeshadow as with other eyeshadows within the stay all day range.  




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment