Tuesday 2 October 2012

Catrice Made To Stay long lasting eyeshadow #020 Romans Gone Bad Review


For the past couple of months I've been overwhelmed with my discovery of two German brands by the same German manufacturer: Catrice and Essence. Catrice is slightly more expensive but still the price tag is incredibly low for such good quality products.

Catrice Made To Stay is cream eyeshadow which applies really smoothly and once set it's practically immovable. I have hooded eyelids so I never apply anything without a primer and also the reason why I buy cream eyeshadows is to use them as bases for powder eyeshadows.  So the way I tested water/sweat/grease resistance of this eyeshadow was on the back of my hand rather than on my eyelid. As far as its duration on my eyelids is concerned it lasts about 10 hours over a primer and set with powder eyeshadows.

The shade is an interesting and quite unique. I actually find it impossible to describe. Sometimes it seems silvery taupe with shimmer, sometimes I see golden and khaki notes in it. I like to apply it with my fingers as it goes on very smoothly and evenly. It also doesn't set too quickly, so you get more time to blend it in. 


I love Catrice cream eyeshadow for its quality, availavility and affordability. I only wish the colour range was wider and more diversified.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment