Tuesday 9 October 2012

Made in Poland: Inglot blending brush 6SS review


I really love Inglot brushes and #6SS is no exception. 
#6SS is an extremely large tapered blending brush made of natural bristles (squirrel). It's incredibly soft and fluffy and does it's job really well. I've washed the brush a good couple of times and it didn't shed a hair. Moreover if you shape the brush nicely before drying, it will retain its original shape.
The only drawback of the brush is that due to its size it's unfit for precise jobs. It would definitely suit someone with large lid area whereas on my lids one stroke covers almost entire lid which isn't good when working the crease. 
This is an excellent brush, I simply wish a smaller version were also available.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment