Friday 23 November 2012

Affordable make-up: NYX Long Pencil Eye in 02 Brown review

As much as I'm in love with NYX Jumbo Pencils I just couldn't get myself to like their Long Pencil Eye.
The adorable shade of brown is not enough for this pencil to impress me. 
I've said it countless times before that the most important feature of an eye pencil is, in my opinion, its softness, which the NYX pencil lacks. 
This pencil is REALLY HARD! It not only refuses to glide smoothly along my lid but also just pokes my eyes unpleasantly. 

It's not a total waste of money, though, cause turned out to be an excellent brow pencil. The shade is not totally appropriate for my brows but if I use it lighthandedly and in moderation it matches darker shades in my make-up nicely.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment