Tuesday 6 November 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Carrot Cleansing Oil review


Cleansing oils constitute the basic item of my skincare routine. They're excellent make-up removers which deal perfectly well with foundations and waterproof eye make-up without drying the skin out or the need to tug and pull.

Skinfood Carrot Cleansing Oil is slightly different from the oils I've used so far. This is the first one I've tried which doesn't into a turn white lotion after you rinse it with water. It stays oily throughout the whole process of washing. 
Unlike Skinfood Honey Black Tea cleansing oil (reviewed here), this one doesn't contain mineral oil nor any other ingredients considered harmful for the skin. It leaves my skin highly moisturised - not to say greasy- so if you want to avoid breakouts I'd strongly recommend double cleansing.

The Carrot Cleansing Oil dissolves make-up really successfully and very gently without skin irritation of any kind. It has a faint smell, but I cannot associate it with anything. I'm not also sure whether it appeals to my senses or not.

The product comes in a simple and practical plastic bottle equipped with a dispenser.

It's a great oil, there's nothing I dislike about this product but I don't think I'll repurchase simply because I'm a product changer and rarely repurchase only irreplaceable items.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment