Thursday 1 November 2012

Made in Poland: Kobo Professional powdered blotting paper review

Today a very quick review of blotting papers by a Polish brand Kobo.
I bought them during a sale without many expectations but they surprised me greatly. 
I don't have much experience in this are with Kobo being the third brand I've tried after Inglot and Beauty Formulas. Comparing those three, however, I can say that Kobo are miles better.
They seemed a bit weird at first glance cause they are made of very thick paper but they are richly powdered and absorb sebum like no other, leaving my face matte and powdered with translucent powder.
These papers have eliminated the necessity to use pressed powder throughout the day.   
What's more, they smell faintly of roses, which adds to the pleasure of using the papers.
I do realise these could be hard to get outside Poland, but if you ever wander here they are definitely a good budget buy. 50pcs cost around $3.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment