Wednesday 14 November 2012

October faves


I know it's a bit late for October faves but I've been so damn busy that I couldn't get round to writing this post. 
In October I went palette mad. It seemed to me that I needed almost every single palette available. The ones I reached for most often turned out to be Too Faced Return of Sexy and Sleek Supreme. Both gorgeous and their quality is second to none.
I also discovered what everyone knows i.e. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. Hopeless as they are as eyeshadows, they make excellent eyeshadow bases. 
As far as my lip products are concerned I went for autumnal reds like NARS lipsticks in Autumn Leaves and Moscow and long-lasting solutions like Stila liquid matte lipstick in Beso cause I spend a lot of time at work without the possibitily of touch-ups.
My nails were mostly purple. Essie Sexy Divide and Butter London Marrow turned out to be my favourites
For foundation I used Lancome Teint Idole 24h which seems to be the only foundation in my history I'm planning to repurchase.
My favourite skin care products were Organique Body Balm which is too heavy for me to use all over my body , but it makes a perfect hand cream. I used Skinfood Fresh Apple Smooth Pore Cream both as face cream and foundation primer and Siquens eye cream which I absolutely adore for its soft illuminating effect.

As for hair care, I used products from Goldwell Dual Senses Curl Twist line. They're prefect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment