Saturday 29 December 2012

Goldwell Style Sign Curl Cream review


Goldwell seems to be my favourite brand for hair products. The curl cream didn't disappoint me either.

The cream is a thick green paste which you need to scrunch into your hair in moderate amount. It allows me to style really pretty curls out of my damaged hair. It doesn't dry my hair out and makes it looks nice and as shiny as damaged hair can be. Large amount of the product may weigh fine hair down and turn it into an oilslick but used sparsely the cream produces lovely results. 
Smells nice and fresh and is a great pleasure to use!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment