Wednesday 19 December 2012

Goldwell Style Sign Twist Around Curl Styling Lotion review


Today I'd like to say a couple of words about my Holy Grail hair styling product. 
It's Goldwell Style Sign Twist Around spray.

I've got very fine wavy to curly hair which due to bleaching got so damaged that it actually refuses to curl. But the Goldwell spray somehow manages to put it in shape.

This products differs from other products I know cause it applies over dry hair and is heat-activated. So what you do is dry and style your hair as required and than spray a fairly small amount all over your hair and use the hairdryer (I use diffusor) to make it work. It gives my hair this instant boost which is so welcome in the morning. First of all it lifts the wilted curls, gives my hair incredible volume and actually makes my hair curl like never before. And last but not least the spray has an incredibly pleasant smell. It's quite strong and I treat it as a sort of hair perfume.

I'm a product changer. I love experimenting with things. In Poland we sometimes say that better is the enemy of good so I'm always on the lookout for better products. But I believe you can't get better than this. It's a must have for curly hair owners but also for anyone who wants more volume or to lift their hair at the roots.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. reaaaaaallly want this one!!!!!!!!!! i kinda have your hair, curly/wavy but very dry and damaged because i straighted it a lot and it's very fizzy in the morning.. thankyou for this review!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't believe how amazing this is. Just spray this on your dry hair, blow dry for a couple of seconds using a diffusor and your hair is as curly as never before.

      Delete