Friday 7 December 2012

November Faves

In November I fell in love with a couple of lip products: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains for everyday use and Dior Diorific in Lady, for more festive occassions. 
My collection of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils has expanded but I started experiencing first major issues connected with these pencils: they wouldn't sharpen.
I suprised myself with how often I reached for Too Faced Exclusive Bronzer from the Sweet Indulgences Set. It seemed too dark for me at first glance, so initially I didn't even bother to try it our. In fact it's not very pigmented and not too powdery. The brush picks small amount of the product thanks to which there's no risk of overapplying. I like the bronzer very much but I find the packaging very inconvenient to use.

I also fell madly in love with a Chanel blush in Ultra Rose. This in my first Joues Contraste blush and now I understand what everybody is raving about. It's perfect


My nails tended to reflect my autumnal moods. I went for Butter London in Marrow, OPI in I'm Suzy and I'm a Chocoholic,OPI in  Germanicure, China Glaze in Street Chic and Essie in Carry On.


My love for Skinfood Watery Berry eye cream does not cease, I reach for it every morning.

As far as hair styling is concerned I must mention my HG products by Goldwell: Style Sign styling cream and heat-activated spray for curly hair. Excellent stuff!



And as for my body care favourite I must mention a generically named product called Fruity Body Milk, I suppose it's one of Douglas perfumerie own brands. I love it for how quickly it absorbs, leaving my skin moisturised, but dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment