Wednesday 12 December 2012

Rene Furterer Karite intense nourishing mask for very dry, damaged hair review


Here comes another review of a product I received in my Glossybox. I must say I welcomed it with pleasure cause my hair is very dry and damaged and I thought it was exactly what my hair needed.

Having used this relatively large sample up I don't know what to say, which is not the beginning of a good review.
The conditioner is a wildly yellow substance of very thick consistency which smells similar to Vaseline products. 
Once applied the product is not as buttery and thick as it initially seems to be. I don't feel it gives my hair the expected level of nourishment or moisture. After using this conditioner my hair is decently easy to comb and style but not more than after using any drugstore product for damaged hair. 
The reason for my disappointment stems from the fact that when you receive a high-end, professional product your expectations are rising and the Karite hair mask did nothing unusual to satisfy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment