Monday 31 December 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat review


I bought Sally Hansen Insta-Dri as a quick replacement for my beloved Poshe top coat. It's not bad, but not as good as Poshe or Seche.

On the bright side:
  • quickens the drying process
  • adds shine to the polish
  • easily available in all drugstores
  • not cheap but affordable

Drawbacks:
  • does not work as quickly as Poshe or Seche
  • the top coat is not as shiny as the one left by those mentioned above

All in all, having used top coats by Poshe or Seche I'm very hard to please. Nonetheless, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is a very decent product which I'll most probably keep repurchasing cause I don't really enjoy having to order everything on-line.  

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment