Wednesday 19 December 2012

Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Body Milk review

I received this mini-product in my December Glossybox. 
This was the first time I'd heard of the brand and it was instant love. 
The body milk has a pleasant, sweet milky smell, it distributes easily and absorbs within a minute. A great product for morning use, leaves my body non-sticky and I can put on my clothes almost right after the application. 
It's nicely moisturising but if you have particularly dry skin or dry patches this product is not for you. It suits me just fine. 
The only problem is the availability of the product. I'm definitely not going to order my body care online when there are so many good drugstore product just waiting for me round the corner. Yesterday I saw a shattered box of Scottish Fine Soaps duo in TKMaxx so I hope to come across this product these some day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment