Monday 21 January 2013

Affordable make-up: Catrice lip liner in Wood you? (050)

I got Catrice lip liner in....... when I was looking for a nude lip liner. I don't wear nude lips particularly often so I didn't feel like splurging. The Catrice one seemed to be the most reasonable option.

The pencil requires no sharpening, you just screw it to release more product.
The shade 050 is a perfect nude which goes well with a variety of lipsticks or as a base for glosses.
Qualitywise it's not the best pencil in history, but it's very decent. It's soft and glides on smoothly but it doesn't set , therefore it does not produce an unsmudgeable contour.

Verdict: a decent product for those on a budget.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment