Thursday 31 January 2013

Affordable make-up: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer review


Today a quick pro and con post about Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer.

PROS:
  • it really works! makes my face look so much brighter and fresher
  • high coverage, considering it's more of a highlighter than a concealer
  • the dispenser works fine, it's easy to control the amount of product you need
  • relatively inexpensive



CONS:
  • I'd prefer it to be more moisturising, it tends to feel dry under my eyes
  • the packaging is made of kind of cheap plastic, there's no way this product could pretend to be more high-end
  • I have no idea what shade I've got, the name of the shade was attached to the cap, to open the concealer I had to remove the sticker

All in all I believe it's a great concealer for younger beauty fanatics, I'll need to look for something more moisturising.





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment