Saturday 19 January 2013

Affordable make-up: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Gold, Bronze and Slate review

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in (top to bottom) Slate, Bronze, Gold
Today I'm going to describe a couple of new additions to my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. For a full review of the Jumbo Eye Pencils click here.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Gold, Bronze and Slate (l to r)
The shades are:
1. Gold - to me this is not gold at all. I see it as a pumpkin orange with sheen. I thought it would make a nice base for gold carnival make-ups using a variety of gold eyeshadows in my collection. Unfortunately it turns all the shadows yellow. I definitely regret getting this pencil as I can't see myself making too much use of it.
2. Bronze - coppery, slightly red-toned brown with sheen.
3. Slate is a very pretty shade. It's a silvery gray which sheen which leans towards blue. I love this shade a lot! 

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in (l to right) Slate, Bronze, Gold

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment