Friday 4 January 2013

Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds eyeliner in Sugar Plum review


I got Avon Glimmerstick as an award in a competition and I'm really glad I did cause it's a very decent product and its arrival coincided with the fact that I'm currently undergoing an 'eyeliner phase'. 
The eyeliner comes in a standard automatic packaging, all you need to do is screw the upper half of the pen to release more product. I must say that although this packaging is extremely convenient as it requires no sharpening and the tip is always sharp I much prefer the traditional pencil form. I guess it's just a personal thing that I like the pencil shape more and the feel of wood and actually I enjoy sharpening them as well. 

The shade is a very pretty dark plum purple, yet not blackened. It consists a considerable amount of purple-golden glitter. Looks very pretty when applied over matte eyeshadows. The liner is very smooth and soft, glides on my lid without any tugging or pulling, which I really like. Once it sets, it's pretty immovable and also the glitter clings to the liner like crazy so it produces no fallout or mess. Due to the presence of glitter I wouldn't recommend using this eyeliner on the waterline cause it may actually transfer into the eyes.

My relationship with Avon is of love or hate kind but this eyeliner is very definitely the product I love. 


Disclaimer: I received this product for my personal use and I'm not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my personal opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment