Tuesday 1 January 2013

Lorac Tantalizing Cocoa Bronze Eye Shadow Palette review


Before X-mas I got two Lorac limited edition palettes from their Sweet Temptations collection. I was primarily attracted by the packaging which looks like luxurious bars of chocolate but also the selection of shades appealed to my taste a lot. 


I picked Tantalizing Cocoa and Ooh La La Vanilla which turned out to be a bit of a mistake cause the palettes are so similar. I love them both equally, I wouldn't be able to make a choice, but I hoped them to be much more different. 
An abridged Ooh La La Vanilla review will follow shortly. 



Tantalizing Cocoa consists of 4 shades, all of them more frosty than shimmery.
From left to right these are :
super frosty vanilla whitish beige
light copper
warm toned, rather dark brown, definitely my favourite here
brown-black which seems to have a matte base and golden-brown shimmer scattered on top of it.

All of these shades have amazing pigmentation. They are very creamy and a dream to use. The highlight colour could be less frosty cause I don't feel good in such glow on my brow bone.


All in all, I love everything about the palette, its design, colour selection and quality. Lorac seems to be arousing my serious interest in their products, their Pro Palette being on top of my wish list. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment