Tuesday 29 January 2013

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Permanent Kaki (009) review


Today I'd like to briefly review L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Permanent Kaki. Click here if you want to learn more about Color Infallible eyeshadows in general as this post is going to focus on this particular shade only.


Permanent Kaki is a shimmery khaki green which leans slightly towards silver undertones. It applies smoothly, like all eyeshadows within the range, and lasts all day. This shade looks particularly good on warmer complexions, that is why my Mum is the owner of this little jar now and she looks way better wearing it than I do.


Below you can see Permanent Kaki swatched on NW20 skin.

And here's my failed attempt at make-up creativity. I thought khaki would combine well with this rusty orange shade but it didn't. At least not on my skin tone.

Stila matte eyeshadow in Fire
L'Oreal Color Infallible in Permanent Kaki in the outer corner
Catrice gel liner in Mambo Nr.2



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment