Saturday 16 February 2013

Made in Poland: Inglot Nail Enamel Remover review


This is going to be a quick review. 
There's not much to say about a nail enamel remover. It's enough to mention the fact that it works really well, removes glitter polish better than other removers I've used, it's kind of oily and moisturises cuticles instead of damaging them, smells nice and is sold in 2 sizes, travel size and a regular 100ml bottle.

The only disadvantage is that it's a couple of times more expensive than no-name nail enamel removers you can get in a drugstore or a supermarket. But it's worth its price.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment