Tuesday 26 February 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion review


When I got my Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Zero I thought this was the best eye pencil ever and no one will ever make a better one. It turns out that Urban Decay managed to outdo itself.




24/7 eyeliner pen in Perversion is blacker, more pigmented, softer, creamier, smoother, performs better and lasts longer. It remains blendable and smudgeable for some time and when it sets it's immovable.  I love it! One of the best eye pencils in history!

Below you can see swatches of both:
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero (left) and Perversion (right)


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment